Friday, February 9, 2007

Computers and Midterms

Two nights before my calculus midterm, my hard drives settings where switched for some reason. I might have accidentally unplugged a connection somewhere. Jona-gold comes in my room after work to ask for the new Bleach episode. I turn on my computer and I get some weird error, after messing around a bit I just end up with the same error, "Error loading operating system." There is an upside to this though, I was able to not as easily distracted with my compy no working to study for my midterm. I am currently using my old laptop, which luckily managed to get the wireless working on Windows. As a side note, my laptop actually runs quieter on Ubuntu and manages to stay cool. Anyways, I stayed up late studying for calculus for today, Friday. I didn't understand some of it and I didn't feel prepared for the test. I come to class dreading to take the test. I just sit and wait and try to get some studying before the teacher arrives. After 15 minutes of waiting, the teacher stilled hadn't arrived. Everybody was left wondering about the test. After awhile, people were youtubing computer and had it on the projector. I left before the hour ended. There has not been issued an update in regards to when the midterm will be held. I hope it's not Monday, but still I get some more studying done from now until Monday.

Random thoughts for today:
Thick pizza is really filling. Stephanie's look really nice today. Marshall doesn't sell watches. Fake bamboo is expensive. Calculus is confusing. Computers are complicated.