Monday, December 10, 2007

Native History Final

I just finished my Native American history final a few minutes ago and it was somewhat difficult. Sure, I finished with 30 minutes to spare but I still had a hard time. At the very least I believe to have at the very least got a C and at the very best a B. I was pleased to see my grade for my last essay, B+ which is a huge difference from the D- from last time (it was turned in late and teacher did not check her mail until a few days after I turned it in so it was marked down even lower for being a total of seven days late).

I decided that in order to improve my writing I should start writing more, and perhaps reading more. Blogging might give me a chance enable me to have my mind flow better when writing. When I write, I tend to have thought that disappears right in the middle of the sentence and then I have to take some moments to remember what is was I wanted to say. I even lots track to where I want my paper to end up, often going off topic.

Just to let everyone know, Pocahontas did not fall in love with John Smith. She saved him was part of a ritual to adopt John Smith into their tribe. eventually she left for England and married John Rolfe.

Squanto, he had is own plans. Yes, he did help out the colonists, or more remembered, the Pilgrims, however, if it were up to him he would had wanted is own independence to bring back his tribe Patuxet that were mostly wiped from disease, small pox.

Alright, more updates later.

No comments: